St. Joseph's College (Autonomous) Jakhama, Nagaland
ONLINE ADMISSION PORTAL 2020-2021
Online Payment Collection is live now. Kindly go to dashboard, If your application is selected, Payment Link will appear. Kindly click on Pay Now and proceed.
Terms & Conditions for Admission
- An applicant can register only once.
- On successful completion of registration, a unique 5-digit Application Number is generated which will be forwarded to candidate’s SMS or Email along with his/her password. This Unique 5-digit number is used for all application related references. You have to keep your password.
- It is mandatory for a candidate to provide his/her personal mobile number and email ID for all transactions and communication during the process of admission.
- As you make the payment for the application form (Rs. 200.00 only) the Online Application Page will be available.
- Applications should be filled with the following details and documents;
- Mark sheets and admit cards of class X and class XII.
- One e-copy of your passport size photo.
- One e-copy of Original N.B.S.E registration card for students from Nagaland board.
- One e-copy of Original Migration Certificate for students coming from other Board (in case not available can be submitted within 20 days of admission.)
- For UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES, once you register your profile, you may apply for your HONOURS COURSE of your choice. Besides your choice Course, the GENERIC ELECTIVE SUBJECT needs to be chosen from other discipline. Generic Elective Subject CANNOT be the same subject opted for Honours. It will be allotted on the availability of seats.
- For POST GRADUATE COURSES, once you register your profile, you may apply for your COURSE of your choice. Besides your choice Course, the CHOICE BASED CREDIT TRANSFER SUBJECT needs to be chosen from other discipline. Choice Based Credit Transfer CANNOT be the same opted course.
- Before selecting your choice courses, you should check the Eligibility Criteria, required percentage of marks etc. Otherwise applications will not be accepted as per the University rules.
- Fees must be paid according to Programme wise and Course wise as soon as your admission is confirmed. At any rate within 48 hours failing which you stand to lose your admission and no renegotiation will be possible on this point.
- Applicants are responsible to provide correct information/data, to the best of their knowledge, while filling up the online form and in the process if it is found that there is any discrepancy, then his/her application/admission will liable to be cancelled.
- After confirmation of registration of application no changes will be allowed.
- Transaction fees will be borne by cardholder for any online payment and it will not be refunded.
- Reservation Policy as per Nagaland Board will be applicable.
- All enquiries are to be through email ID at email@example.com. In case of urgent need contact numbers 8974898569/ 9402993642/ 7005819477/ 9862483661/ 7085448309.
- Admission process will start as per the directives of Nagaland University.
- Admitted Students are asked to bring all original testimonials on the 1st day of the commencement of classes for physical verification and authentication of documents positively. Failing to provide testimonials for verification may be liable to cancellation of admission.